West County Homeless Advocates
Anyone interested in helping may attend
- Report on Park Village Mobile Home Park and the possibility of funding laundry vouchers and a Play Structure for the Park: West County Community Services (WCCS), the City of Sebastopol and Daily Acts.
- Additional West County shelter/services/supply news.
- Governmental Budgetary/Activity News: Study from Home Base: How will the vision be clarified for Sonoma County Homeless advocacy activities.
- Preparing to support Continuum of Care and other Sonoma County Homeless Initiatives: What is it that would support us supporting individuals in West County who are Homeless?
- Homeless Services Database (in the works)
- create our own Funders Roundtable
- a storage space
- distribution procedure for donations
- cleaning supplies
- back packs, pencils, pens, coloring pens/ crayons, notebooks, folders, erasers, pencil bags, lightweight 3 hole punch, any other Back to School items
- hair cut gift certificates,
- laundromat gift certificates,
- gift certificate for shoes or clothes
- fund raising: musical event
- Set next meeting date: November ?, 2017, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.