- This event has passed.
West County Homeless Advocates
Anyone who care about the issue of homelessness and would like to a meeting to discuss current options and resources is welcome to attend.
A G E N D A
- Report on Park Village Mobile Home Park and the possibility of funding laundry vouchers and a Play Structure for the P
- Additional West County shelter/services/supply news.
- Governmental Budgetary/Activity News: Study from Home Base: How will the vision be clarified for Sonoma County Homeless advocacy activities.
- Preparing to support Continuum of Care and other Sonoma County Homeless Initiatives: What is it that would support us supporting individuals in West County who are Homeless?
- Homeless Services Database (in the works)
- create our own Funders Roundtable
- a storage space
- distribution procedure for donations
- cleaning supplies
- back packs, pencils, pens, coloring pens/ crayons, notebooks, folders, erasers, pencil bags, lightweight 3 hole punch, any other Back to School items
- hair cut gift certificates,
- laundromat gift certificates,
- gift certificate for shoes or clothes
- fund raising: musical event
- Set next meeting date: April 30, 2018
- Richard to contact the city about a possible bulletin board
- Creation of a service data base so that faith-based and other organizations can inform interested individuals and groups
- Homeless Count: http://sonoma-county-continuum-of-care.wikispaces.com/Sonoma+County%27s+Point+In+Time+Homeless+Count – Page 14 has Sebastopol data