- This event has passed.
West County Active Transportation Community Workshop
Do you find it challenging to bike or walk along Bodega Avenue, Ragle Road, or Mill
Would you and your family like to be able to walk or bike to schools,
parks, local businesses or other places in town?
The City of Sebastopol and County of Sonoma are seeking funding to make your
neighborhood a safer and more comfortable place to bike and walk for people of all ages
and abilities, and we need your help.
Share your ideas:
- Are there locations where it is difficult to safely cross the street?
- Do you find it challenging to walk along these streets?
- Are there locations without sidewalks, with narrow sidewalks, or where curb ramps are needed for wheelchair users?
- Are there streets where it is uncomfortable to bike because of traffic?
- Are there connections you would like to connect existing bike lanes or trails?
- What other ideas do you have to improve bicycling and walking in this area?
Learn about alternatives being considered for Bodega Avenue, Ragle Road and Mill Station Road. Help us make improvements to fit your needs.
For more info, contact:
Henry J. Mikus, Engineering Manager