- This event has passed.
Sebastopol’s Friday Night Arts + Beats + Eats
Through the end of October on Friday nights you’ll find unique happenings at participating stores, bars and restaurants downtown.
Experience Sebastopol’s Small Town Charm
Enjoy extended shopping hours at your favorite stores!
It’s a pop up style pleasure each week with businesses open later – an opportunity to chill with friends, listen to music, and feel at home.
- Cultivate Home will feature acordian musician Keith Church every week
June 7: India Wade and friends, at Silk Moon
June 7: Brittany Aquamarine, at People’s Music
June 28: Dylann Juhar, at People’s Music
- July 5th: Kevin Village-Stone, at People’s Music
More music and pop-up events will occur as the summer unfolds!
- Gryphon’s Nest: “Friday Night Magic” until 10ish
- Indigo Denim Bar: Extended Hours until 7pm
- Silk Moon: Extended Hours until 7pm
- Milk & Honey: Extended Hours until 7pm
- at Gypsy Cafe: Dinner from 5:30 to 9 pm
- at the dhyana Center: Ecstatic Dance!
- Funk & Flash will host a psychic
- Better Homes & Garden will host a local winery