- This event has passed.
Sebastopol’s Friday Night Arts + Beats + Eats
Through the end of October on Friday nights you’ll find unique happenings at participating stores, bars and restaurants downtown.
July is Hot!
From Swing Dance to Wine Tasting; Our Friday Nights on Main Street are calling your name!
Come downtown, say “hi”, dine and enjoy our local talents!
Every Friday, Keith Church will be mesmerizing the locals outside Cultivate Home with his accordion talents.
On the People’s Music Stage: (all dates 5-7pm)
- July 5th: Kevin Village-Stone
- July 12th: Joel Kruzic
- July 19th: 3 Acre Holler
- July 26th: Kevin Village-Stone
July 19th: SIDEWALK FAIRE EVENTS
- FUNK & FLASH: Guest Psychic Caressa de Roza, 5 – 7pm
- BETTER HOMES & GARDEN REALTY; 5-7pm Wine Pour by Furthermore Vineyard
- DHYANA CENTER: Special Swing Dance Event, 6:30p – 9:30ish
$5-$10 admittanceCome learn swing dancing from the 40s and 50s with Laurel Walker and Janelle Guido!
Laurel and Janelle are competitive swing dancers who travel all over the country to teach and compete!
They will be joined by Indigo Jazz Band, a local 5-piece group; with trumpet, sax and rhythm section.
- Gryphon’s Nest: “Friday Night Magic” until 10ish
- Indigo Denim Bar: Extended Hours until 7pm
- Silk Moon: Extended Hours until 7pm
- Milk & Honey: Extended Hours until 7pm
- at Gypsy Cafe: Dinner from 5:30 to 9 pm
- at the dhyana Center: Ecstatic Dance!