- This event has passed.
Introduction to Shamanic Journeying for Connection and Empowerment
Do you have a longing to connect with the helping spirits around you?
To understand more deeply how what we do and think affects our lives?
This is a beginning class and will offer instruction in journey skills.
If you already know how to journey, this is an opportunity to deepen your journey skills.
• Learn how to safely journey there to meet your helping spirits
• Understand how to connect with the unseen world around us
• Discover what the shamanic realms are
• Learn how you can support others with advice and wisdom
Experience a shamanic journey to the beat of a live drum to:
• Meet your power animal that is your ally, guide, guardian and friend
• Meet and develop a relationship with your helping spirits
• Gain guidance for your path and your healing
There are no prerequisites for this introductory course. This course is a prerequisite for advanced trainings.
No drugs, alcohol or plant medicine used. Coffee, tea and snacks provided.
Please bring your lunch.
Address and directions provided upon registration.
With more than 48 years of spiritual practice, Sarah Dole has been a shamanic practitioner and teacher since 1999. Sarah studied under Sandra Ingerman and assisted in some of her trainings, and with Tom Cowen and Michael Harner (Foundation for Shamanic Studies). Through meditation, shamanic journeying and healing techniques, Sarah helps her clients achieve positive change and higher understanding.