- This event has passed.
Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert
The Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert is a reservation-only music and food festival celebrating the spirit of the Gravenstein Apple Fair in an intimate setting at beautiful Ragle Ranch Regional Park in Sebastopol, under the shade of a centuries-old oak grove. A limited number of tickets are available. Soak in music from inspired and soulful musicians; enjoy outstanding food and libations from local farm-to-table partners; and help bring back the “Sweetest Little Fair in Sonoma County” for everyone to enjoy next year and in years to come. The Benefit will also help preserve the future of this beloved annual event and support Sonoma County Farm Trails’ “farms forever” mission.
Tickets are only available by pre-sale online, not on site. This event is expected to sell out. Visit the website at www.gravensteinapplefair.com for updated event details and to purchase tickets. All tickets include parking, admission to event with live musical entertainment and curated marketplace of local food, beverage, and craft vendors. Ticket price is partially deductible to the amount allowed by law.
• Link to purchase tickets: https://bit.ly/GravBenefitTix
• General Admission : $75
• VIP table for up to eight guests: $1,200
Dance-worthy music from local favorites… with a surprise guest star or two.
• T Sisters
• Whiskey Family Band (members of Poor Man’s Whiskey) with Alison Harris
• Beau Beau Trio, featuring members of the California Honeydrops
• SoloRio with CA Representative Jared Huffman, world-class violinist Matthew Szemela, and special guests
The best that Sonoma County has to offer. Chef-driven cuisine featuring farm-fresh organic produce and dairy in addition to pasture-raised meat and poultry. Gravenstein apples, products and treats TBA will also be available for purchase.
• Backyard The Fried Chicken Sandwich with a cult following, Elote, Greek Salad
• Black Piglet Food Truck with Food Network celebrity chef Duskie Estes and John Stewart
• Fork Food Truck Fish and Veggie Tacos, Kale Salad, and Avocado Ceviche from Sebastopol’s favorite roadhouse
• Handline Inglewood Burger and House Salad from the Gravenstein Highway’s stylish take on the drive-in
• Mom’s Apple Pie Whole Gravenstein Apple Pie’s from Mom
• Farm Trails Organic Gravenstein Apple Fritters