- This event has passed.
Fungi Fest 2019: A Fundraiser for Ceres Community Project
Every year we open the doors of our mushroom farm to the public. It has been such a great success that this year, with the help of our primary sponsor Oliver’s Market, we wanted to go bigger! This April 28th, we will be hosting an array of vendors, beer, wine, live music, and some furry friends as a celebration of not only our mycophile brethren, but of everything local! In addition, 100% of the proceeds will be going to a non profit very dear to our hearts, the Ceres Community Project.
Parking will be off site with shuttle services to transport guests to and from the event.
Featured vendors this year include:
- Moonlight Brewing Company
- Ace Premium Craft Cider
- Merry Edwards Winery
- Balletto Vineyards & Winery
- RED CAR WINE
- Gerard’s Paella
- Goatlandia Farm Animal Sanctuary (Yes there will be adorable goats!!)
- Angerer Family Farm – Alexander Valley Truffle Company (Yes there will be adorable truffle dogs!!)
- Sporgy Mushrooms
- CJ’s Sweet and Savory Cobblers
- Geyserville Gourmet
- Live Artist Demonstrations including Dom Chi Designs
- Live Music by Burnside – the band
- Silent Auction