- This event has passed.
Día de los Muertos
The Sebastopol Downtown Association invites folks of all ages to join us at the Sebastopol Farmer’s Market on October 28th from 11a – 1pm to finger paint a trick or treat bag for Halloween.
October 31st from 2 – 9pm, bring that bag or another and join us for a day of “good vibes”, honoring and craft.
- A public ofrenda will be set up in the gazebo for the afternoon and everyone is welcome to bring a image or flowers or … to be acknowledged and a part of the honoring.
- A limited number of pumpkins will be available for carving and a pumpkin/costume parade will go around downtown at 5pm.
- Craft vendors will be set up on the plaza, live music and a fun “Mommy and Me” Yoga class will be taking place from 3-4pm at Yoga Ganesha.
- You can also get your hair adorned by the fabulous staff at Wildflower and Jane on the plaza.
- The dhyana Center will be hosting a “Haunted Temple” upstairs in the Basso Building from 6-8 pm.
- Spooky Stories at the Library from 8-9 pm.
Bring your friends, wear your costume and join us for a day of celebrating and appreciating the season of Día de los Muertos and Halloween.