- This event has passed.
Community Gratitude Open House
Come share finger food and stories of the fire, express gratitude, and celebrate Sebastopol’s spirit of service.
- Have a person, business or group you’d like to thank?
- Have an experience you want to share?
- Did you help during the fires?
- Were you impacted by the fires?
All in the Sebastopol community are welcome!
- Mayor’s acknowledgements
- Light refreshments
- Music, including the Bija Choir
- Interactive activities for adults and children
Participate in these activities:
- Help create the “Gratitude Wall”
- Add to “Stories of the Fire”
- Make gratitude chains of origami cranes
- Create your own short video shout-out celebrating Sebastopol’s community spirit
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org http://bit.ly/sebgratitude