Calming Body Mind – Spa Vitality Retreat
In the beauty and quietude of the Zen meditation gardens at Osmosis, you will learn a variety of techniques to release chronic or acute tension from the body and mind, including:
- Meditation practices to calm the mind
- Gentle stretch and easeful yoga to relieve tension
- Self-massage techniques to relax the body and mind
- Acupressure points specific to stress release
- Herbs and essential oils to support your unwinding
This full-day retreat includes a 4-hour self-help workshop, rejuvenating Cedar Enzyme Footbath, relaxing massage and a delicious lunch prepared by Fork Roadhouse.