39th Annual Apple Pie Baking Contest
The Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center invites you to participate at the Gravenstein Apple Fair (39th Annual Apple Pie Baking Contest)
Location: 500 Ragle Road, Sebastopol, CA 95472
Rules for Competition:
1. Only Sonoma County Grown Apples may be used
2. All pies must be covered and received at the judging booth by 11 a.m.**
3. Complete contest form, pay $8.00 fee and submit recipe online no later than August 13, 2019. NO PIE ADMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED DAY OF CONTEST WITHOUT ONLINE SUBMISSION NO LATER THAN AUGUST 13, 2019.
4. Pie tins MUST be marked with entrants’ names and phone numbers.
5. Only 1 pie entry per person.
6. All entrants must be willing to submit their recipes for possible publication.
7. Winning pies must be left on display until 2 p.m.
8. The Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for unclaimed pie tins.
9. ** (Fair requires gate admission when dropping off pies, NO EXCEPTIONS)
SEE website for online app, payment, and area to attach recipe:
Admission into the Fair: https://www.gravensteinapplefair.com/
Contact us at email@example.com OR
Call us at (707) 823-3032